Please see some of our Key Projects
Based in Sydney, Javelin Associates is a leading provider of project planning and control services to a wide range of industry sectors including engineering, construction, mining, petrochemical and defence, telecommunications and information technology. Javelin has provided services to projects in Australia, USA, Hong Kong, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Poland. The projects on which we have been engaged have ranged in value from under $1 million to well over $5 billion.
Our key strength lies in our principle of creating value and wealth for clients by ensuring projects meet or exceed their intended objectives. Because all projects are naturally at risk, Javelin provides services to understand project behaviour, measure project performance and maintain a healthy environment to facilitate successful completion. We provide timely reports that identify factors affecting project performance and enable quick responses to live project challenges.
Javelin’s respect for the cultures of local communities allows us to work across the different countries our business spans. We consciously strive to contribute to the development of the local communities in which our projects are being implemented. For example, on several projects in the past, we have trained local technical personnel at no extra cost in various aspects of project engineering and management. This training has provided technical and management skills for delivering projects that would help to improve the quality of life within the local community.
- Wynyard Walk, Sydney
- Sydney Light Rail
- Green Square Stormwater Drain
- Adelaide Aqua, Desalination Project
- Melbourne City Link Tollway
- ARTC, Wagga Wagga
- Redeveloping Port Botany Container Terminal
- Toka Tindung Gold Processing Plant
- Malacca Strait Gas Pipeline
- FFG Upgrade - Australian Defence Industries, Sydney Australia
- Penlink (Peninsula Link Frankston Bypass)
- Sydney Airport Third Runway
- M5 East Motorway Sydney
- BHP-Billiton, Indomet Coal, Indonesia
- Gold Coast Desalination Alliance
- HK, MTR Viaducts and Tunnels
- BHP-Billiton Various Coalmine Projects in S/E Queensland
- Wagstaff Piling Various projects
- BHP-Billiton Olympic Dam, Processing Plant Upgrade (PPU)
- BHP-Billiton Olympic Dam, Ammonia Relocation